Re: flip cube pattern

---------

From: Susan M Kipp (smkipp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 08:41:05 PDT

Thanks,Jan.
 I think I'm going to wait until summer,and try to make one with watercolors on 300# paper.
BTW somebody gave one that was of an old Mary Englebert calendar,and I just left it out for the kids to play with. They were absolutely fascinated wth how it might work. Unfortunately, it was destroyed when I was absent one day last month.
Susan in OR