K-5 Art need advice

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 08:27:05 PDT

Hi All, Sax has been asked to put together some kits for after school
programs for underprivileged students. They can't be too expensive. I am
on the committee to compile these kits and wonder if anyone can help. The
kits can be for a particular grade level and should be for about 25 students
in a class. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? If so, please respond
to my personal a mail jdnag@elknet.net. Thanks for any help.

Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net