Re: Searching for a few quality short term projects for---elementary/middle.

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (jane_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 21:57:00 PDT

We made shadow puppets with the fifth grade last year and they turned out
great. We actually had only a few kids running through all of them to spook
the others on Halloween. They had to use exacto knives (which made them feel
very grown up) to make all the interesting cuts for a light/shadow show. One
problem they had was making their arms and legs wide enough - they wanted to
make these spindly little things that we couldnt even put a hole in without
tearing them. If I did it again, I would make a size requirement. Kids loved
these and they were very scary. Jane