Re: RE: Visual Culture art ed questions

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 12:31:26 PDT

Henry-

Thank you for reposting the V.Komando paper. It was
very helpful.

I'm a little focused on taking the ExCET (Tx. teacher
test)at the moment, so I can't hone in on particular
issues today.

I have begun wondering - is this a total restructuring
of art ed curriculum or something to consider in
planning? Are educators are addressing it one unit or
hitting it in as many units/lessons as posssible. I
can think of a few lessons I've created that probably
fit the gist of the matter, but was unaware it had a
name...

No longer in left field (thank you very much!)
just in Houston, Dawn