Flip cubes

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 08:06:22 PDT

You know the wooden cubes printed with images.... and you flip - they are
'hinged' on different sides - and new images are created... I have quilt
squares, Impressionist art, and so on.... you know - "The van Gogh Flip
Cube - a museum in the palm of your hand"

does anyone know if a pattern exists for them?
thought it might be something different to try -

Ellen

---