For Patty re: exams

---------

From: KPRS (KPRS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 21:27:02 PDT

finalsI am one of the people that posted my 2 hour exam. Since I teach in a sequential way, with rubrics, and written and verbal crits attached to thesis statements, my students all DO pass my exam as well, although it is a bit more 'standards driven' than yours. I only wanted to add this: This year, I have been honored for 3 out of 10 months by "students of the month" (who incidently are NOT art students going on to art schools), as the teacher who has taught them to think outside of the box....

San D

---