KAEA Fall conference website--Presenter's Proposal Application

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 10:56:13 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Those of you from Kansas, Northern Oklahoma, Southwestern Missouri and Northwestern Arkansas and beyond will be interested in the Kansas Art Education Association's Fall Conference--Wichita, October 24-26, 2002. We are expecting 250-350 Kansas and area NAEA members and think we will need around 80 workshops/presentations/ tours. If you would like to present you can get a presenter's proposal form from the website:

http://finearts.wichita.edu/design/art_ed/index.html

This is the Wichita State University Art Education website. Scroll down on the left hand side to click on the conference logo: Reflect on the Past--Become the Future.

Due date for proposals is May 25, 2002.

Marcia, Derby, KS

---