Re: Website student photos

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 05:22:21 PDT

Getting signed releases is a pain in the but, still it's a good idea to
do it.
Every district is different. I know one district that requires releases
for photos in the yearbook. What a pain these lawyers are nowadays.
I send home a form the moment they enter my class. I flag my attendance
book as to who I can publish and who I can not. Showing the students in
the "process" of learning is very important to understanding an art program.
"Active Engagement" is a new buzz word in our district, nothing new to
an art class. When I'm short of time and parent permission I shoot hands
engaged in work. It's very effective, Woody in KC
        http://www.taospaint.com/ArtHands.html

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com