Teaching License - Ontario, Canada

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 03:09:02 PDT

A neighbor was asking me about obtaining a teaching license here in
Texas. She is considering the entering the profession in about 2 years
when here youngest begins Kinder. There is also the possibility that
they will be transferred to Toronto in that time. She has a bachelors
degree in computer science and is interested in teaching Math and
Computer Science on a secondary level. What would she have to do to
obtain a license?

Kimberly

"At times you may end up far away from home. You may not be sure of
where you belong anymore. Home is always there. It's wherever your
passion takes you" Sheridan to David Babylon 5 "Objects at Rest"

---