RE: Website student photos

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 20:16:09 PDT

Protect yourself. Get a release for any child's work published in
public. You might not always be told when a child might be in danger
from something in their family history. I have two girls we have
warnings about, a boy who was not allowed to write for the local paper.
Be careful follow your districts policies and get permission.

Kimberly
"At times you may end up far away from home. YOu may not be sure of
where you belong anymore. Home is always there. It's wereever your
passion takes you" Sharidan to David Babylong 5 "Objects at Rest"