Re: Whoops, I got trigger happy! Our Chair Show Is Now Online!

---------

From: sbacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 20:13:07 PDT

Linda,

I loved your students' artwork -- the chairs are hysterical! What a great
idea! You have inspired me for next year. Like you, I'm tired to the bone
and still have to June 6th to hang in there...let's see one archeological dig,
two mummified chickens, three parent nights, fourth period grades! This could
go on like the 12 days of Christmas!

Thanks for sharing and keep those photos coming,

Sandy

linda wrote:

> Our papier mache chair show is now viewable on our school webpage.
>
> http://www.sjs.org/classes/lower/art/linda%27sweb2000.html
>
> Sure was fun! Wish you could have been there!

---