Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Website student photos

Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 18:59:16 PDT

Someone may have already answered this, but just in case . . . .

Your district should have a letter already that they send to parents,
but if they don't, you should write your own. Get permission to publish
artwork. DO NOT publish photos of the kids. I don't even use their
names, first or last, to be safe.