Re: Website student photos

---------

lin_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 18:59:16 PDT

Someone may have already answered this, but just in case . . . .

Your district should have a letter already that they send to parents,
but if they don't, you should write your own. Get permission to publish
artwork. DO NOT publish photos of the kids. I don't even use their
names, first or last, to be safe.

Lin

On Friday, May 3, 2002, at 06:52 AM, Elizheisey@aol.com wrote:

> Could someone share about getting student releases to show photos on a
> website of students working in art class? Is it required? Should I avoid
> using student photos and just go with artwork?
> Beth
>
> ---
> artsednet-6961B@lists.getty.edu

---