Re: Whoops, I got trigger happy! Our Chair Show Is Now Online!

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 18:09:25 PDT

In a message dated 05/03/2002 6:23:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lwoods@sjs.org writes:

> Our papier mache chair show is now viewable on our school webpage.
>
> http://www.sjs.org/classes/lower/art/linda%27sweb2000.html

Three Chairs for You!!!! Hip, Hip. Horray! Hip, Hip, Horray, Hip, Hip, Hip,
Horray! These are great. What fun! I especially loved the Ethel Mertz
Chair and The 2 Crazy Hawaiian Waiter Chairs. Thanks for taking the time to
post all those pics on the web.

You've inspired me- I'm thinking next year I will have my 5th graders do
Self- Portrait Chairs. What did you use as an armature? Sheets of cardboard
for the seat and paper towel rolls for the legs? Some of the seats looked
thicker than others.
Susan on Long Island

---