Re: Bunki's new site...just to clear things up...long

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 19:59:20 PDT

Re: Bunki's new site...just to clear things up...longDear Bunki,
Dould you do a site privately away from this techy? Would there be laws prohibitting this for using the student work perhaps? I can feel you trouble and I am angry for you. Can we emai this techy enmass and make her feel like a fool?Susan in Ohio

---