Re: Visual Culture & Students

---------

From: Susan M Kipp (smkipp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 15:00:51 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "henry taylor" <tortolitascom@netscape.net>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: Visual Culture & Students

Henry, it may be the end of art ed as WE know it (though I'm not sure
exactly what I know), but my kids don't know IT. Back to what was already
mentioned, about our kids not having a visual library... It's so true. Maybe
that's what I'm here for: to help them build that library. On the other hand
they're adding to my visual library. I didn't even know who Sponge Bob was
until a few weeks ago when I gave them pieces of sponge to wet down their
papers:>
Susan in OR