Re: doing your own art work

---------

From: henry taylor (tortolitascom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 09:13:28 PDT

Keep it up!
Share it with your kids!

It's important that they get to see into an artists life and how art can
fit into a life. They like to see what you do and are interested to
understand why you do it. Sometimes they are interested in how you do it.

I usually bring in some work after a show or fair and talk about the event
how it went and if I sold anything and how much it went for. The kids are
always interested and have a lot of input and questions.

If I had a bigger room I'd set up a small corner as a micro-studio and
keep some ongoing work up to be observed in process.

-henry

---