Re: Bunki's new site...

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 08:29:00 PDT

> > Is there anything we can do? (email the idiot who is responsible?)

> Does the tech despot have an email
> address to bombard with complaints?

Whoooaaaa, there, folks...you can catch more flies with honey than
vinegar. Insulting this person could only make things worse for Bunki,
and, consequently, those of us who enjoy her page.

A calm approach, with nicely worded suggestions for improvement, or
emotionally neutral comments comparing the before-and-after appearance,
might do some good (although, as we've heard from Bunki, the techie is
very territorial). We instruct our students how to do a critique making
positive remarks along with constructive criticism (and justifying the
statements by pointing out specific points); this approach is less
threatening to an insecure person.

Maggie

---