Travellers: Water and Clay

---------

From: barb cicchelli (bcriverspirit_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 06:49:05 PDT

Hi all-just a quick note that a showing of my own work will be exhibited at City Gallery in the Costick Center-28600 w. Eleven Mi. Farmington Hills Mich-May 11-June 5-the opening is Sat May 11 from 6:30-9-stop in should any of you be in the area..2 of us went to Maine for a great painting week last summer so our work loosely revolves around that-thus the Travellers title. As far as school-my one school just requested that I do a tile mural with the kids, Parents, and staff to go in the new addition-completion date June-so looks like the end of the year will be an uphill ride!!But should be fun.