Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Bunki's new site...

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 22:19:36 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
art webpage -
(or whatever the new name is now)
 Bunki: Your message made my blood boil. Does the tech despot have an email
> address to bombard with complaints?
> Susan In OR
> > Is there anything we can do? (email the idiot who is responsible?)
> > Jude
> I was wondering the same thing. Could we e-mail the "WebMaster"
> (there's a click-on name on the SRVUSD home page) and mention we don't
> like the re-design?
> Mag
  I will be more than happy to e-mail the idiot if it will help.

Thank you, friends! You've made my day. Wouldn't that be a kick to send
these messages...though I suppose it wouldn't be a positive addition to the
problem.'ve made me feel a whole lot better. Thank you for
caring and responding. On to better things.....toodles....Bunki