Ken's art show.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 22:28:10 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
I was lucky enough to attend Ken Schwab's art show this evening...just got
back as a matter of fact. I took two other art teacher friends of mine and
we took the scenic route (which means we got lost several times).

The show was worth the extra driving. Almost all of the work on his website
was displayed (and even nicer than how it "shows" on the web)! There was
other great works that I hope Ken gets around to putting up on the website
also so all of you can enjoy it.

I took tons of 35mm pictures. I also found a craypas art piece from one of
his AP students which I am eager to buy. Excellent 4-star show, Ken!!! You
do your students proud. Toodles....Bunki

---