New Pages

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 18:22:51 PDT

I've been super busy working on this year's 1st & 2nd grade quilt and
coloring book with a bug theme. They are too cute! I'll try to get some
pictures tomorrow to share - last years quilt and coloring books brought in
almost $1500 - not bad for 34 kids! Anyways, I just uploaded 3 new pages.
:-)

http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/second/bugs_grass.html
2nd grade bug watercolor resist

http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/fourth/demuth.html