Re: getting ready for interviews

---------

From: Kay Savay (kay.savay_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 14:34:05 PDT

If you are being interviewed by a principal the questions might be:

How will you manage your classroom discipline since you will have multiple
grade levels and hundreds of students?

How will you manage grading and assessment? Record keeping?

Budget is tight. How will you ensure that your budget funds cover the
essentials?

If you are being interviewed by an art supervisor or peer art teacher:

Tell me about our state curriculum--how will you address each strand?

Give me an example of your best lesson plan. Describe the goals,
activities, and materials you would need.

What do you think is the most important role of the arts in student's
lives?

---