Re: Wire Sculpture/nylon

---------

From: greg sharp (eldoradoreefgold_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 13:36:40 PDT

 from<eldoradoreefgold@yahoo.com>mrs. kramer ,as a life-long artist who has had few real opportunities i didn't make myself..you are an inspiratio!! ....your student do you proud and i am particularly impressed by the trully professional quality and polish of their creations...the sacred circles...the hidden pictures and your magnificent site...allthe best to all of your charges!!!!their work would grace any gallery ....anywhere!!...greg sharp from california
  croberts <croberts@coastalnet.com> wrote: Here's Bunki's page....

and here's mine...
http://cyber.lenoir.k12.nc.us/khs/croberts/roberts_art_pages.html

Carolyn Roberts