Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Native American resources

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 08:24:08 PDT

Art Image Publications has two print sets--Elementary and
Intermediate--called Art First Nations: Tradition and Innovation in North
America ( 20 prints--18 X 22 3/4" laminated on both sides--and a teacher's
guide for $139.20) I bought the Elementary version at the NAEA conference
in Miami and I liked how they compare/contrast the traditional with the
contemporary Native American Art. They also have Art First Nations:
Tradition and Innovation in the Circumpolar World.

Marcia, Derby, KS

Phone # for art Image is 1-800-361-2598