Re: possible job opening

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 08:15:01 PDT

where in north carolina are you?
aaron

>>> fieldsl@guilford.k12.nc.us 05/02/02 10:43AM >>>
HI everyone-Much to my surprise, my district has posted an opening for
an
art teacher-1/2 time at my high school, 1/2 time middle school
(probably the
one right next door.) My school has about 950 kids, mostly rural, but
some
from the city. We are going on a 4 x 4 block next year and have
scheduled 5
sections of art I, 2 of art II, one of art III-IV, 1 crafts and
possibly 1
art history. I do not yet know how the schedule will work out, but if
you
are interested, email me and I will get you the particulars I know
about. To
date, no administrator has bothered to mention to me that this will
occur,
but I happened to see the posting from the district office. The art
program
here has grown from 60 kids when I came to over 203 registered for
next
year. Linda in NC

---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu