possible job opening

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 07:43:24 PDT

HI everyone-Much to my surprise, my district has posted an opening for an
art teacher-1/2 time at my high school, 1/2 time middle school (probably the
one right next door.) My school has about 950 kids, mostly rural, but some
from the city. We are going on a 4 x 4 block next year and have scheduled 5
sections of art I, 2 of art II, one of art III-IV, 1 crafts and possibly 1
art history. I do not yet know how the schedule will work out, but if you
are interested, email me and I will get you the particulars I know about. To
date, no administrator has bothered to mention to me that this will occur,
but I happened to see the posting from the district office. The art program
here has grown from 60 kids when I came to over 203 registered for next
year. Linda in NC

---