Re: Bunki's new site...just to clear things up...long

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 07:03:24 PDT

Dull is apparently the "in" thing right now in web sites - we have
numerous complaints about our district and school site and the webmaster
defends it. Same dull colors, tiny pictures, loads of huge type - maybe
it is what they are taught, wherever they are taught.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---