Re: doing your own art work

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1904 - 21:38:04 PDT

>Last summer, I finally made a commitment to myself that I was going
>to work on my metalsmithing. <snip> I had the best summer ever
>and I looked 5 years younger...of course the years quickly piled on
>when I went back to work.
>Laurie

good going Laurie!

Its not easy balancing the two, but its been very important for me, and I think for my students that I am productive as an artist. I'm nuts though, because I am also active as a performing coffeehouse musician. (hahah did the big hair thing back in the 80's)....
Just want to encourage you to keep at it!

Larry

http://www.artlandishconcepts.org

---