Re: Chromacryl paint pump

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1904 - 21:18:17 PDT

>What if you just trade out the red for a different
> brand? From what I remember in oils, reds
> always cost more anyway. Thanks for
> the input - Jane

Well...of course you can do that...but, in general these are student grade acrylics anyway. From where I sit, I'm thinking that a sprayed finished coat of acrylic final gloss varnish will make the finished paintings look great anyway, and solve the problem at the same time. For what a better quality red might cost and in the quantity to service all the students, you'd be cheaper to go with the spray. I went thru only one full can ($4--) of spray for roughly 20 students. (best if you spray it).

Larry

---