Re: Bunki's new site...just to clear things up...long

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 05:03:27 PDT

Bunki...I feel your pain. Wow, some people just don't get it, do they? I
LOVE your site, no matter what it looks like structurally, as I can still
see incredible art work and teaching in your site. Please don't stop.
Take the summer off to chill, and please remember that we love looking at
what your kids do. Artsednet without Bunki would be like a day without
sunshine, to coin a phrase. I had a similar experience at my school. I
found out the hard way that we had no virus protection on our web
page!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
My whole site was lost when ALL of the jpgs on the web page (in every
area) were destroyed by the LoveBug virus last summer. We now have
protection. I can't believe we did not!! I had to totally repiece my web
page. I am amazed that this technowiz just redid your page without even
telling you. I am always brought in to help redo anything about my page
that needs adjusting. I get to design my own page on Dreamweaver, but I
had a ton of broken links once because I was entering names for work with
a period separating the name and the title. I have since learned...no
punctuation..no spaces between words when naming anything on the pages. I
knew if I got as mad as I felt, I would explode, so I blew it off for a
while, then just gradually plugged everything back in. I have since made
CD backups every now and then of the whole site. I can't believe how
arrogant some people can be, though! Chin up, BUnki...we need you!
Linda in Houston
www.sjs.org, lower school art gallery

---