Re: Bunki's new site...just to clear things up...long

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 00:53:23 PDT

Bunki, I think your new site looks great. Actually, I like having the
index on the sidebar. However, I know how frustrating it is to have
someone else "tamper" with your work. Hope you won't pull the pages.

Summer is nearing, so perhaps everything will settle down with you moves.

Hank in there.

Judie J

---