For those of you in and around Houston, TX.....

---------

From: Jenna Freck (jennarations_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 20:32:12 PDT

Study break opportunity!!! :)

A dear friend of mine will be performing in Houston; she is a
singer/songwriter from Denver, Colorado. Her name is Brenda Harp, and
seeing her perform is an experience to remember. She also sells my hand
made greeting cards with her music, as they are based on her songs. I
mention her because she is also a teacher and supporter of the arts, besides
being a very talented musician.

Sherlocks Pub Westheimer - Houston, Texas
For two nights - Friday May 3 & Saturday May 4
For more info: 713.977.1857

Check out a sampling of her music at:

http://www.brendaharp.com

Thanks!!