free stuff

---------

From: Jeryl W. Hollingworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 20:12:47 PDT

"How do you get parents to know what to donate - 'free' stuff from their
business/work? "
    I've been lucky-most parents will call and describe what they have
and ask if I can use it. It might be a good idea to say that if you send
a "donations wanted" letter out at the beginning of the year. I'm lucky
in that I have two big store rooms with lots of shelf space.
            Jeryl

---