RE: It is over

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 18:27:47 PDT

Sorry if I didn't make sense, my brain is a little fried. Yea DEC is a
Texas thing a group of teachers and administrators from one school
district inspect another school district to make sure we are doing
everything and serving everyone.

The carpet was wet, because the cleaning crew cleaned it last night.
They are not supposed to clean unless they have a long weekend and
BLOWERS to dry the carpet. We don't know why, except they delivered the
carpet cleaners earlier this week for when school gets out in 4 count
them 4 weeks!!!!!!!!

As for the weather it was about 93, not that hot. But the courtyard is
in the center of the school and all brick and concrete with some
planting areas. It turns into an oven once the sun is directly overhead.

Kimberly

"At times you may end up far away from home. YOu may not be sure of
where you belong anymore. Home is always there. It's wereever your
passion takes you" Sharidan to David Babylong 5 "Objects at Rest"