Re: AP Studio Art Portfolio Question

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 17:45:04 PDT

In a message dated 05/01/2002 4:29:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jmanner@barrow.k12.ga.us writes:

> . I CAN'T, HOWEVER, FIND THE LABLES IN ANY
> OF THE PORTFOLIOS! Tell me what these labels look like. Are they supposed

Don't freak out, the numbers that will be put on the portfolios come from
your A.P. coordinator. Each student is given a page of numbers to put on
all the areas that need it. This is usually done on a specific day for
portfolio turn in. We are never sent these number packets.

Relax, you are well prepared.

Ken Schwab

---