AP Studio Art Portfolio Question

---------

From: Jane Manner (jmanner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 16:31:40 PDT

I have searched the portfolios that I got for my students to submit their
slides and work. I can't find the labels which have a number specific to
each student and which are to be adhered to every thing including the
portfolio itself. I am really stressing. The slides are made. The kids
have their 5 actual pieces ready to send. They have labeling, inserting
into the plastic pages, writing the blurb for the concentration, and filling
out the various forms to do now. I CAN'T, HOWEVER, FIND THE LABLES IN ANY
OF THE PORTFOLIOS! Tell me what these labels look like. Are they supposed
to be in the portfolios? When I ask our local coordinator questions, she
acts like I should know the answers to the questions. I took the course
last summer. I have a poster, as do all of my students, and I have my
"acorn" booklet. I can't find the labels.

Freaking out Jane

---