Re: Native American resources

---------

From: Esa Tipton (tmtartseducation_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 15:07:35 PDT

The best Native American resources I have used come
from the Pacific Northwest and the Seattle Art Museum:

www.seattleartmseum.org/Departments/education/default.htm

click on "Pacific Northwest Native Art" they also have
a bibliography in their Resources section. The other
resources I have used come from the Burke Museum:

www.washington.edu/burkemuseum/links.html

Teresa