Re: I'd love you to share.....long.

---------

Tajd0291_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 11:51:57 PDT

In a message dated 5/1/2002 6:28:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
alethiap@wwt.net writes:

> Well, time to end this "book". Sorry about the length of this response.
> Once I get going it is hard for me to stop.

I loved it. Especially the part about ahaping kids lives. I have tossed
around the idea of being a writer, artist, social worker/counselor, and art
therapist but couldn't choose just one. I feel, especially the more I read
about ya'lls lives, that teaching art is a way to incorporate all those
areas. How cool is that? Alex

---