Digital cameras and archives

---------

From: Ruth Campbell (rcampbell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 11:28:27 PDT

Happy May Day ! ===If anyone can help, I have two different requests:

* Artsednet Archives----------does anyone know how to access them?
I was looking for the thread several months ago about
digital camers--but can't find the archives, or even where to look.

* Also, since time is short for a last minute purchase, does anyone have
a digital camera
they particularly like? My only experience has been w/ the Sony Mavica-
and I do like the option to use a floppy-- but---I'm considering Olympus,
Sony, and Kodak--2 or more megapixels- not particularly interested in the
video
aspect--mostly will use to document projects to compile a curriculm guide
with
illustrations printed up to 5 X 7 will be using an imac. The option of
good quality
larger images is of interest.

Three that have caught my attention:
Kodak EasyShare DX 4900 w/ 4 megapixels @ $ 399. Or Kodak 3600 2.2 megap.
Olympus Brio
Sony DSC-P71 3.2 megapixels, 3x optical zoom incl/ battery charger

All opinions appreciated!
RC

---