Native American resources

---------

From: Betty Bowen (aunthoppy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 10:19:28 PDT

My school has learned that we have some $$ for the library to spend on
Native American resources. I can suggest some art-related things. Trouble
is, we have to have a list by Friday.

I haven't found anything very interesting in my usual catalogs. Does
anybody have any suggestions?

We have a large Native American population, so are looking for current
artists and more specific information, not "Intro to Indians" or brown
paper bag stuff.

Any suggestions welcome. Betty

---