Re: free stuff in the art room

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 05:47:53 PDT

artsednet@lists.getty.edu writes:
>I've managed to collect a number of metal OJ tops, any ideas on
>what to use them for?

We used to use those OJ tops for a tin punch activity with 5th graders.
(Outside at picnic tables because it is loud!) We had a class set of little
hammers and wood support blocks and pinched with nails. The idea was not to
punch all the way through except for one hole for a string. The kids made
medallion necklaces.
susan_holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

---