Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Chromacryl paint pump

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 04:01:51 PDT

Jane, Chromacryl paints are very good for school students. I can recommend
them! You can find them in the Sax catalog on page 50. Also, if you
haven't tried the new Sax Ultra Plus, let me know and I'll send you a sample
to try. We showed it at NAEA and everyone seemed to like it. Hope this
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts