New Book

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 03:10:09 PDT

A while back there was a thread going through on this list-can't remember
the topic, but I responded with information about a book my husband has
been working on. Several of you asked me to let you know when it is
available--wellllll, it's here!!!!!

The book, "Tree Stories, A Collection of Extraordianry Encounters", by
Warren Jacobs, ISBN: 1-888604-22-0, is available on Amazon.com, or you can
request ordering it at Borders, Barnes & Nobel, etc.

The idea started several years ago when a tree that was very important to
Warren was destroyed by lightning and not able to replace it for various
reasons, he decided to compile a collection of other people's encounters
with trees. It is a collection of stories from adults and children from
all over the country, even some from other countries, and is very
inspirational. The process has been a wonderful experience, bringing him
in touch with some very special people.

If you need more information, please contact me. Thanks.

Hope all of you are looking forward to a very restful summer.

Judie J

---