Re: calligraphy ideas?

From: Karlawald
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 22:04:12 PDT

Ann,
I don't have a scanner yet, but perhaps my husband can scan it for me. If so,
I'll send it to the list in a couple of days Meanwhile, if you or anyone else
wants it snailed to them, I'd be happy to. Just send your mailing address to
Karlawald
Karla Caraway

dacarolan.us writes:
<< > RE: Art & Activities Nov. 1984 Calligraphics
> Gee is there any way you could scan it and send it as an attachment to
> us? or snail mail. >>

---