Re: guns and violence-healing society

From: Artemis420
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 18:32:07 PDT

    In a message dated 5/31/00 6:19:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    rayleal writes:

    << If it was good
    > enough for our founding fathers, it's good enough for us.
    > Vouchers would solve the problem of choosing the school and
    > the religious or non-religious foundation each person desires.
    > Which would you choose for your child, if you were given the choice?

    One remembers some of the things that were good enough for those people one
    shudders.
    Original sin? Do we still do that one? Child and wife beating, how about
    those?
     I would choose for my child-and for all children- a safe and decent school,
    a safe and decent home, medical care, dental care, and protection from all
    harm. Public school is a great institution and it should be upheld and
    supported fully for all children.
    Why this putsch to stratify this society whose greatest contribution to human
    history is its humanitarianism and belief in the common man? What's going on?
    Rubbish.
    Artie

    ---