Re: uplifting.......

From: J Baas (wjbaas)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 18:59:41 PDT

    Christy Kane wrote:s.

    > Could this possibly be a project for my 3-D class? (Groan)
    >
    > Christy

    What a RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You cracked me up!

    CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!and keep it up!
        Actually one year I had the son of a minister and a few other good natured
    wholesome guys in a sculpture that made the most awesome sculpture of a well
    endowed female on a table top. It was great sculpturally and figuratively, but
    never would have made it thru the kiln. Guys named her Brunhilda. They settled
    for just keeping her head and shoulders which I fired. Brings back a smile
    every time I teach that lesson.
    Ciao
    Gelato