Re: Looking for Book

From: Felsecker (felsecker)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 17:58:27 PDT

    Hi dj:
        Sorry. Haven't heard of the book you mentioned but what DID catch my eye is that you teach high school level art....which I do too.
        This site is great and the messages that are sent in by this group are so informative...but I'd like to see more ideas that can be used at the high school level. After 22 years of teaching, I'm sure you have your favorites. Any chance of sharing, trading, discussing those that you've found to be "sure winners"?

    BF