Re: ceramic kiln venting systems

From: Janjarreau
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 16:58:01 PDT

    In a message dated 5/31/00 5:06:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
    kpitcher.us writes:
    <<
     I have been arguing with my administrators for years that our simple
     ceiling vent was not adequate for our kiln room. I finally have my
     building's administrator’s attention. We have two kilns and I am trying to
     find out which vents are better suited for my room. >>

    Why don't you pull the sueing card? It worked for the darkroom situation?
    Tee hee~
    Janice

    ---