Re: Interviewing

From: Janjarreau
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 16:54:45 PDT

    In a message dated 5/31/00 3:22:20 PM Central Daylight Time, pknott
    writes:

    << This is a
     visual job. I want to see examples.

     Know the National Standards, call the district before hand and find out
     what their standards and goals and objectives are, and don't be afraid to
     question the interviewer. Show some
     "moxie."

    Good advice Patty. Thanks for the input.
    Janice

    ---