ceramic kiln venting systems

From: Karen Pitcher (kpitcher.us)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 15:05:54 PDT

    I have been arguing with my administrators for years that our simple
    ceiling vent was not adequate for our kiln room. I finally have my
    building's administratorís attention. We have two kilns and I am trying to
    find out which vents are better suited for my room. I have seen a venting
    system called Vent-a-Kiln. It is a venting system that acts as a hood that
    can be portable to a certain point.

    Has anyone used or heard of this system, and have an opinion?

    Thank you for any info,

    ---